Glenbrook Partners ("Glenbrook") and its affiliates publish
various reports and articles ("Content") that address various issues in the financial services
and Internet security industries.
Glenbrook designs its Content to be used by clients in its original
context and format. From time to time, requests are made by clients and
third parties to cite the Content outside of its original context. The
following guidelines set forth the rules for this type of use for all
of Glenbrook's Content in all media.
- All Content provided by Glenbrook, in any form, is proprietary to
Glenbrook and is protected by U.S. and worldwide laws governing intellectual
- All Contnet published by Glenbrook or presented by its partners at
any venue is copyright protected.
- Commercial use of the Content is prohibited without our express written
- All citations must be limited in scope. Full reproduction of the Content
- All citations must be accurate, quoted verbatim, and/or duplicated
without being manipulated, adapted, paraphrased, or summarized.
- All citations must be sourced "Copyright © Glenbrook Partners
- Accredited members of the press my quote Glenbrook Content with proper
attribution and permission of the analyst.
- Clients may include a copy or slide of each market map, spreadsheet,
graphic, table, or portion of text less than a paragraph in presentations,
provided that all such citations adhere to Glenbrook's general citation
- All full reproductions and/or distributions of the Content. Glenbrook
generally prohibits such use unless reprints are purchased from Glenbrook.
- All uses of the Content in advertisements, press releases, and sales
collateral in all types of media.
- All uses of the Content in SEC filings or other legal documents such
as patent filings and expert testimony.
- In general, if you are uncertain about a particular use, please seek
Contact Glenbrook either electronically at:
Or in writing at:
Glenbrook Partners LLC
1100 Alma Street, Suite 101
Menlo Park, CA 94026
When contacting us, please provide the full details of the requested
citation. We will reply by e-mail within one to two business days. Glenbrook
does not grant approval to reuse:
- Quotations that contain statements of endorsement about a specific
company or product.
- Quotations that are out of context that could impair our reputation
- Glenbrook Content is provided as general background and is not intended
as legal or financial advice.
- Glenbrook cannot and does not provide legal or financial advice.
Glenbrook reserves the right to change these guidelines at any time,
without notice. These guidelines are for general informational purposes
only, and Glenbrook reserves any and all rights to the Content including
but not limited to the right to deny any and all uses of the Content.